Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cosmo




From the November 2005 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine - one of the last shoots I did before leaving NYC. Shot in Connecticut and accompanied a story entitled "Get the Affection You Desire". If I remember right it was a 6 am call time and they drove about 12 of us out there from Manhattan's Upper West side. Day consisted mainly of sitting around reading and talking as each pair waited their turn. Actual shooting didn't take more than 20 minutes but we didn't get back to the city 'til around 9 pm. Magazine jobs like these don't pay all that well but they're generally pretty relaxed and the exposure is usually good. I think the following Cosmo shoot was an overnighter in the Hamptons which would've been good fun. Photographer: Robert Delahanty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in generosity... and not merely the financial sort.
The man I'm with is generous along with his time, attention, skills, integrity and power. Every day he demonstrates his commitment to me by sharing all of these presents in little (and not-so-small) methods. One more furthermore...he has by no means, ever bad-mouthed any lady he is with (such as his ex-wife). I undoubtedly strike the jackpot with this guy.

My website :: 2 girls teach sex shawna lenee