Friday, February 09, 2007

London Revisited


Had a good friend from SF visiting this past week and it afforded me the opportunity to purposefully explore London once more. I know - shouldn't need an excuse but it's always more fun doing things in the presence of good company. Some places/sites I never get tired of seeing (Portobello Market, Ben, the Eye) and others I glaringly hadn't gotten around to visiting until now (Tate Modern and the Millenium Bridge)
Hitting you with some highlights...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Richie,
Your picture it's so great man don't have so much to say just go here to comment man

Anonymous said...

on the top it's me Pee Richie
Akarawin Mark Wasasiri

Anonymous said...

HI! i'm Mark's friend just come to look around >O<

Anonymous said...

Hey Richie on the top is ma girlfriend ^^